Candy Bandit

Random Adventures from the mind of an incredibly stressed, slightly sarcastic, altogether insane young woman.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyde Park, NY

I am a 28 year old wife & mother of two little girls - 3 & 1 1/2. I am constantly struggling with my junk food addiction, and have recently graduated to a mail order/box subscription addiction.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Hooray!

So it's been awhile since I posted, this always happens to me when I start one of these things. I get sidetracked and you'd think I actually had a social life. Alas, its not true. Since September I started working at a small cafe called the Silver Maple Cafe and was there for about 3 weeks before I realized that the chef is a nutcase. I can usually deal with this but he tended to act like a 5 year old. I quit. I started working at Sunterra which is a timeshare resort. I sit at a desl and tell people they suck at life and can't tour due to their less-than-great income. I went to Busch Gardens with a bunch of people in October and dropped my cell phone off a roller coaster. Just my luck. I then went to Ann and Kyle's wedding where I was a bridesmaid and had a great time. I'm so proud of her! I cried like a baby. I still didn't have a cell phone alll the way until December. People thought I had dropped off the face of the earth. I just gave my two week notice yesterday to Jamie, my boss, and will be going home until May or June. THEN I'll be going to the Camp. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home